1. Your ads say "screening". What information do I need to provide?
For everyone's safety, I change my screening process often. Once you send me your number and we decide we would like to meet, I will share with you what the next step is.
2. Will you bring a second provider? Yes, see my Doubles page.
3. Do you do "photo-fun" sessions? No, I am sorry, I do not.
4. Can you send me some nude shots? I do not send pics via email or text.
5. Do you do half hour appointments? I honestly do not feel a half hour gives time for a no-rush session.
6. What is your Incall location like? My incalls aree always clean, private and at least 3 star.
7. Can I take a shower before and/or after? Absolutely, my guest bathroom is always immaculate and stocked with all the toiletries you may require.
8. I like watching, can you bring a male provider? Yes, I have one male provider I enjoy in this situation. This is for regular friends only.
9. Do you have toys? Yes, I have a few toys. You are also welcome to bring one, if you have a favorite.
10. I sent you a text asking you if you like to __________ and you never responded. Why? I do not answer explicit or detailed questions for the safety of all my friends.
11. Does the carpet match the drapes? Yes, it does, but, is always kept clean and neatly waxed.
12. Do you "tour" my city? I currently tour Savannah, Greenville, Birmingham, Macon, Columbus, NYC, DC, NOVA, Los Angeles and Orlando. Please join my free, monthly newsletter for tour updates.
13. How do I know if we will have a good time? I suggest you take a few minutes to peruse my reviews on TER. That may help you make your decision.
14. I want to bring you a gift, what do you like? Gifts are not expected, by all means! I am lucky enough as it is. But, if you are truly a "giver", I always enjoy fresh flowers, scented candles, Godiva chocolates, a small token of appreciation is so nice, but, again, never expected. Also toys, and Victorias Secret gift cards.
15. Can I bring some wine to your house? You are more than welcome to enjoy a glass of wine, will gladly open it and pour it for you. I DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL
16. Do you negotiate? No, I do not. This is not safe. From time to time, I do offer specials, though.
17. Do you do Outcalls to my area? I currently visit Metro Atlanta and the Airport areas. I reserve the right to decline visiting any area that I may not feel comfortable in.
18. Are you "newbie friendly"? Answer: Yes, I am. Newbies can make some of the best friends. However, I do require you to show proof that you are who you say you are. After we talk, I can share my newbie screening with you. No hard feelings if you choose not to participate, I realize this is a very personal decision.
19. Do you accept credit cards? No, I do not. However, I do accept prepaid AMEX cards for my donation plus 20%. You must let me know this BEFORE scheduling, in other words, do not just "Show up" with cards. And they must be accompanied with receipt and I must be able to verify them.